15.2.11

om nom nom

Ads on my Facebook sidebar keep telling me about Kunstadt Sports and I don't know why - I don't even lift weights! But this got me thinking about, you know, sports; so here's someone we should all look up to: Takeru Kobayashi. OM NOM NOM HE IS A PROFESSIONAL HOT DOG EATER and is the world record-holder for being good at eating various other types of food...seriously how much more awesome can you get...

This one time, he took on a grizzly bear in a hot dog-eating contest...and lost. But it was still epic. Apparently, he's eaten several pounds of cow brains (wtf) in one sitting - isn't he worried about Mad Cow Disease? NO because he's just that badass...Also, you know he's legit, because he gets coverage on Sportsnet. For any hockey nerds out there, there's a picture of him on his blog wearing a Philadelphia Flyers jersey. Unfortunately his blog is in Japanese so I dunno if he was wearing it to be patronizing or because he genuinely supports this shit team. waitaminute wtf? they're second overall in the league? How did this happen? and (unrelated) Minnesota is just out of a playoff spot dammit D:

and if anyone was wondering what to get me for my birthday/valentine's/chinese new year/st patrick's/casimir pulaski day/easter there's this awesomecool Kobayashi t-shirt over on TopatoCo...yeah!

See, he's a REAL athelete

No comments:

Post a Comment